Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Acclamation

It has been a good month of offers on GroupOn for Hamilton food.  A lot of them can even be used towards the alcohol portion of the bill which is cool.  This last weekend we went to Acclamation on James St. North using our $15 gets you $30 coupon.  I had a great burger while Reno Chick went for a steak.  Now normally I would follow that lead on the steak but about a month ago we went to this restaurant and a friend had the burger and it has been on my mind since then. 

This place has a really cool lounge in the basement which I will try to get our couples group to use sometime in the future.  If you are in Hamilton and looking for a good place to eat I would recommend Acclamation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...