So one of the back rooms has baseboards and 1/4" round installed. Just need to caulk it and it should all look pretty good.
Today I moved up to the master bedroom which needs hardwood installed which means I am going to put down 1/2" of hardwood first. Well this room was one where the old carpet smelled so bad with cat urine that I had to remove it the day we moved into the house. Unfortunately for me it appears that there was enough liquid that over time that area became super squeaky. So I put in a ton of screws to try to reduce the squeaking as much as possible and now with the 1/2" of plywood on top it appears that the squeaks are gone.
I like it when all it takes is a bit more time to get something done to the professional level that we all expect in our homes. Time for me to get back to putting in more baseboard screws.