Friday, December 10, 2010

Sick Day!

Well RenoChick was feeling sick today so she stayed home today from work.  She was so sick that she decided to see if I knew how our new washer and dryer work by getting sick on the sheets.  Of course this was approx. 4:30 am but luckily the washer is only a few steps past the beer fridge so I knew where it was! Why are washers now so full of crazy options?  I set it to normal and well soiled and an hour later when I was getting another glass of water for her the thing sings a song because it was finished.  

So since she stayed home and slept all day then I figured it would be nice if I followed suit to give her moral support!  That being said we didn't get a lot done but we did manage a quick visit to Home Depot to get the flooring adhesive for the hardwood.  Tomorrow we will get a lot done.... I hope RC is better as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...