Thursday, December 16, 2010

Time to zap our electrical problem

Today I turn my attention to the closet in the master bedroom.  We are planning on installing two Ikea Pax wardrobes into the former closet area and then making them look built in.



The wiring issue arises because the wires for a wall outlet go through this closet area and are making it impossible to put the wardrobe where we want it.  This will require me changing out the length of wire and making it a longer one so it doesn't interfere with our plans anymore.  I know that RenoChick really wants to get some closet space before the holidays are upon us.  Hopefully I can make that wish come true.


Here are the before pictures.




Why did they take the silly wire out through this hole on the left instead of following the path of the other two wires?  Well time for me to go see if I can make that a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...