Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just Bought the Flooring for the Master Bedroom

So I found some flooring available on Kijiji and I got it for only $350.  If timing works out I will pick it up in a couple hours and get the wood acclimated to our house so I can install it sooner.  There is a big flooring auction this weekend but this way we know exactly what we have to work with to cover the floor.  Also it is a bit of a concern that there isn't enough of this flooring available but we found the same colour easily online so we can purchase more if we need to.  The only problem with that is the price is typically around $9 sq. ft. which is quite expensive.  Let's hope I can install it with no errors or it will cost me twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...