Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I dream of...sleeping in our master bedroom

Our Actual Master Bedroom
We just found some floors for the master bedroom so I thought I would post a picture of what the space looks like right now with the sub floors installed.

I also wanted to post pictures of where we have been sleeping since we moved in...the upstairs family room. This is a true bachelor pad as within 5-10 steps are the tv, computer, Rock Band equipment, bathroom and beer fridge. The bed is on the floor and never gets made and my clothes can be found in laundry buckets strategically placed all around the foot of the bed. Our future bathroom vanity,which is to the right of the bed, serves as some extra storage for the fancy stuff like my work clothes. Things can only go up from here...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...